FINC Needs You!
If you are keen to join an exciting, vibrant and creative environment then FINC architects are the place to be. Based in the heart of Chelmsford city centre, walking distance from local commuting links.
Our recently refurbished listed building, which will become our new base (aka Casa de FINC) and house a fine collection of marine fish, if that doesn’t convince you to apply than nothing will. Our technical and planning team have established a reputation for quality and reliability.
Following a consistent period of growth, we have some exciting projects on the horizon and are need of innovative designers to join our practice.
This fun-loving person will have experience:
- Working on housing / residential projects of varying scales.
- Comprehending the information given by clients and applying this to the overall concept.
- Producing planning packs for submission, understanding visual layouts and appreciate the use of annotation to communicate aesthetic intent.
- A working knowledge of building regulations and planning legislation.
- Managing stakeholders and retaining consistent lines of communication.
This person might have:
- Architecture degree – Part 2 or higher
- Equivalent qualifications in Architectural technology.
- Experience working in a practice specializing in residential schemes.
- Creative outlook with a strong portfolio showcasing their talents.
This person will certainly have:
- Strong AutoCAD, MS Office and Adobe creative suite ability.
- A collaborative approach, supporting the team on various tasks.
Benefits of FINC:
- Generous holiday package including Christmas holiday because it’s the best thing ever
- A competitive remuneration in line with experience.
- Private healthcare.
- An awesome working environment with regular social events.
If any of this floats your boat and makes you wonder about the wonderful possibilities outside your comfort zone, then click apply. We will try to respond swiftly but if we don’t we’re probably feeding the fish or building something with cups.
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org